THE SCHUNK AND KUKA ROBOTIC ARMS ARE
THE NERVE CENTRE OF THE SYSTEM
As you can imagine the Robotic Arms allow the system to get into any difficult situation - thanks to their Six Degrees of Freedom (6 DOF) - and allow for a quality of blast that excels even the most experienced blasting operator.
Both arms have their advantages, but one isn’t better than the other. Once we assess your exact needs, we will allocate the most suitable arm for the job.
THE SABRE HAND-HELD CONTROLLER
This controller allows the blasting operator to remotely control the Sabre System from a safe place.
- Simple to operate - user-friendly interface
- Made of hard-wearing PVC - can take the hard knocks
- Emergency Stop button on top of unit
- Can attach a deadman to the unit
- Easy On-Off switch
THE SABRE CONTROL PANEL
The control panel handles all the programming of the system.
- Resistive Touch Screen - no need to remove your gloves
- Large push buttons - start blasting, emergency stop, safety isolation
- 3D graphical display - view the blasting before it begins
- Can vary speed, spot blast, control various surfaces easily
- Rugged PVC case protects the control panel
THE SABRE SAFETY CONTROL SYSTEM
The Safety Controller incorporates many industrial grade control components for managing safety, power and the user interface.
- Dual AC to DC power supplies
- Category 4 industrial-grade controller
- Channel monitoring - deadman/emergency stop deactivates system
- Programmable Logics (PLC) - controls digital inputs/outputs
- Vibration-proof case
SIGN UP FOR UPDATE E-BLASTS
It’s FREE and will keep you up-to-date with SABRE developments